- Increased visibility through outstanding promotional, sponsorship and other advertising opportunities
- Premium level sponsorship and recognition at MPHCA annual conference and throughout the year
- The 2018 MPHCA Annual Conference will be July 31 - August 3, 2018 at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS
- Sponsorship of the MS-CHC 65x65 Obesity Challenge and 20x65x65 Race (August 2018)
- Partnership acknowledgement on the MPHCA website Home page
- The chance to display – and be recognized for – your organization’s desire to be a good corporate citizen by promoting the welfare of healthy communities in partnership with MPHCA’s mission
- Periodically updated mailing list with contact information for MPHCA members
- Partnerships are for one year and run from September through August.
- 3 major corporate events;
- 8 publications or combination of print materials and advertisements;
- 1 TV or radio hosting (tentative)
For a full listing of partnership opportunities available, please select the Partnership Level below.
To become a MPHCA Partner, please fill out the Partnership Application and Submit below. John Lunardini, Director of Communications & Business Development will contact you with more information about your Partnership. If you need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or call 601-981-1817.
† Agreement. In consideration therefore, Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA) shall provide Partner with the benefits described in the Partnership Program. MPHCA may adjust such benefits, substitute benefits or provide other benefits with the approval of the Partner.
† License and Usage. Partner hereby grants MPHCA a limited, non-exclusive license to use Partner's trade names, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary information [the "Proprietary Information"] owned by the Partner. MPHCA agrees that the Proprietary Information will be used only in connection with the benefits set forth in the Partnership Program and such other benefits as Partner and MPHCA may agree. MPHCA’s use of the Proprietary Information is subject to the approval of the Partner's designated representative, which approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
† Term. Partner’s benefits described in the Partnership Program will expire August 31, 2018 and are subject to renewal upon agreement between Partner and MPHCA.