Business membership (non-voting) is available to any entity which supports the CHCAMS mission, and/or transacts business with CHCAMS or any entity qualifying for Organizational or Associate membership.
- Networking Opportunities – Network and foster relationships with potential or current customers.
- CHCAMS Board Presentation – Opportunity to present before the CHCAMS Board and CHC decision makers.
- Education & Training – Discounted educational and training events.
- Exhibiting Opportunities – Key location exhibitor space at all CHCAMS conferences and events.
- Advertising Opportunities – Key location on select advertising opportunities.
- Recognition – Listing and link on CHCAMS website recognizing your Business Membership.
- Information – Eligible to receive regular Association publications.
Assessed annually at $2,500
Membership is for a 12 month period beginning date of payment.
Community Health Center Association of Mississippi (CHCAMS) is a member organization, which supports its members in their collaborative efforts and advocates for the provision of equal access to quality, comprehensive health care services and the elimination of health disparities in the state.
Becoming a Business Member
Contact Desiree Stinson at (601) 981-1817 or email at email@example.com.
You can submit your application on our website below.
After your application and fee are received your membership shall be accepted or rejected by the Board of Directors on the basis of meeting the purposes of the Association and membership requirements as stated in the CHCAMS By-laws.
After submitting your application, you will be contacted by our office to complete your membership.