Business membership (non-voting) is available to any entity which supports the MPHCA mission, and/or transacts business with MPHCA or any entity qualifying for Organizational or Associate membership.
- Networking Opportunities – Network and foster relationships with potential or current customers.
- MPHCA Board Presentation – Opportunity to present before the MPHCA Board and CHC decision makers.
- Education & Training – Discounted educational and training events.
- Exhibiting Opportunities – Discount on exhibitor space at all MPHCA conferences and events.
- Advertising Opportunities – Discount on select advertising opportunities.
- Recognition – Listing and link on MPHCA website recognizing your Business Membership.
- Information – Eligible to receive regular Association publications.
Assessed annually at $2,500
Membership is for a 12 month period beginning July 1 through June 30. Organizations joining after the membership year begins will have dues prorated as appropriate.
Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA) is a member organization, which supports its members in their collaborative efforts and advocates for the provision of equal access to quality, comprehensive health care services and the elimination of health disparities in the state.
Becoming a Business Member
Contact Zack Grossenbacher, Director of Communications & Business Development at (601) 981-1817 or email at email@example.com
You can submit your application on our website below.
After your application and fee are received your membership shall be accepted or rejected by the Board of Directors on the basis of meeting the purposes of the Association and membership requirements as stated in the MPHCA By-laws.
After submitting your application, you will be contacted by our office to complete your membership.