Director of Human Resources
- Location: Lexington, MS
- Pay Rate: Salary
- Hours: Full-Time
Dr. Arenia C. Mallory Community Health Center, Inc.
“Enter a Patient, Leave a Friend”
17280 Highway 17 South, Lexington, MS 39095
Telephone: 662.834.2566 • Facsimile: 662.834.4937 • Website: www.mallorychc.org
Dr. Arenia C. Mallory Community Health Center, Inc. (Mallory CHC) is currently accepting applications for a DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES. The Human Resource
Director is responsible for the management of Human Resource function, which includes recruiting, selection, orientation, staff development, compensations,
benefits, contract’s administration, and labor regulations. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all Federal, state and local laws and regulation
as they relate to the Human Resource function. The Director of Human reports to, is supervised by, and is evaluated by the Chief Executive Officer.
This job announcement will close Friday, August 5, 2016.
JOB SUMMARY INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and
training and development.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
- Prepares and maintains proper licensed and non-licensed personnel records and reports pertaining to MCHC Staff
- Maintain current working knowledge of benefits laws and requirement to ensure MCHC is in compliance with state and Federal Laws
- Maintains all Human Resources policies, procedures, and employee handbook in a current manner
- Implies the policies and procedures are meant to assist supervisors in getting their done as quickly and as efficiently as possible
- Provide assistance to other department heads in evaluating personnel for the purpose of retention, contract status and probation and dismissal
- Assist with coordination and panning for the staff development required by MCHC Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Conducts exit interviews with personnel retiring, or terminating employment with MCHC
- Shall maintain the classification plan and the pay plan; fringe benefit program, safety program, personnel research; reports and special projects;
training, labor relations; and employee evaluation and administration
- Responsible for record keeping of all personnel functions, recruiting, testing, selecting and certifying eligible applicants
QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources Management or Bachelor’s Degree with minimum five (5) years of HR Management experience
- Strong management experience in Human Resource field and strong human relations skills.
- Must have an understanding of business practices as they relate to community health centers.
- Strong background in recruiting, employment, compensation, benefits, management training, and labor relations
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and
preventive labor relations, preferred.
The salary for this position is negotiated between the individual and the CEO using the approved salary scale of the organization as basis.
∙ Dr. Arenia C. Mallory Community Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer ∙
Back to results