Primary Care Coalition of Mississippi (PCCM), is the Mississippi Primary Health Care Association (MPHCA) affiliated Independent Practice Association (IPA). MPHCA, in collaboration with its primary care providers, which presently include FQHCs, established a messenger model IPA network to address the future of health care delivery. Through the establishment of this network by means of an independent practice association, the IPA will improve the quality and efficiency of care provided thru our health centers and offer meaningful value to payers. Our messenger model provider IPA network works collaboratively with Medicaid Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), Medicare Advantage plans, and other commercial payors to provide premium care to Mississippians statewide.
PCCM leverages one of the largest provider network in the State of Mississippi, serving patients in every county in the state, to enter into competitive mutually beneficial contracts with commercial payors.
Contracts PCCM negotiates include a range of incentives for meeting or exceeding quality and financial measures. Moreover, PCCM aims for its members to receive enhanced reimbursement for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition, control of medical services spending, as well as streamlined efficiency through delegated credentialing to expedite enrollment with most health plans.
PCCM aims to create a high performing preferred provider network, that enjoy both financial growth and sustainability, while providing cost effective, low cost, high quality patient centered primary care.
The benefits of participating in the Primary Care Coalition of Mississippi IPA:
- Contracting with health plans for Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and commercial products
- Negotiated rates and gain share opportunities
- Pay-for-performance and pay-for-quality incentive programs
- Delegated credentialing
- Essential communications to keep you up-to-date on contracts, incentives and other IPA issues
- Online reporting of claims data for your organization
- Training and technical assistance to help your practice maximize revenue and improve quality
- Assistance with the 340B Rx program
For more information, please contact Jeron Ravin, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (601) 981-1817