Training & Events
Financial & Clinical Data Webinar Series (February) Approved for CMEs
The Who it Benefits? What, Why, How
Financial & Clinical Data
February 2, 2018 - 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Janice Sherman, CEO MPHCA (bio)
Michael Edwards, Director of Training & Quality, SafeNet
Johnathan Goh, CPA, MBA -President & CEO, Gowell Healthcare (bio)
Yvonne Fry-Johnson, M.D., MSCR (bio)
Presenter: Janice Sherman (other collaborating presenters may listen-in) Course Objectives Guiding the Agenda:
(1) Appreciation for the collective power of Health Centers in times of turbulence and uncertainty;
(2) Understanding of the formation and relevance of an Independent Practice Association (IPA);
(3) Understanding of Systems that Drive Improved Clinical and Financial outcomes;
(4) Knowledge of the importance of clinical and financial integration in building a high-value, high performing health center;
(5) Learn how payment reforms are designed to promote such integration & related incentives.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the MS State Medical Association and MS Primary Health Care Association. The MS State Medical Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MS State Medical Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ per webinar. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.