MPHCA is a nonprofit membership organization comprised of 21 Community Health Centers providing quality comprehensive healthcare in accredited medical homes. Our health centers provide care to over 300,000 patients within 190 sites throughout Mississippi’s underserved communities. MS-CHCs generate more than a quarter of a billion dollars per capita to our state’s economy. For over 30 years, we have provided our members with exceptional training, technical support, and advocacy at the state and federal level.
National Health Center Week is August 7th-13th, 2016. Visit the Health Center Week website to learn more and to find CHC events in your area.
To help celebrate National Health Center Week we are inviting our MS-CHCs to submit photos and videos to post on our website.
MPHCA News to Use
- The Final Rule On The FLSA White-Collar Overtime Regulations: What Employers Need To Know Now - Webinar
- HRSA Issues Service Area Competition Application (SAC) Due Date Table
- Coastal Family Health Center Achieves NCQA PCMH Level 3 Recognition
- Stay Vigilant: View Videos for Active Shooter Situations on Emergency Preparedness Resources Page
- Mississippi Emergency Management Plan (Note: ESF-8 Public Health and Medical Services Response Section)
- Delta Health Center - Perfect Score!
Coastal Family Health Center efforts to provide higher quality health care at lower cost while i..
The initial Service Area Competition guidance was issued last week. A table including applicatio..
Delta Health Center, Inc. is pleased to announce that on April 28, 2016, we were surveyed b..
NIH awards $55 million to build million-person precision medicine study. Jackson-Hinds Comprehen..
This announcement details the fiscal year (FY) 2016 Delivery System Health Information Investmen..
Aug. 03, 2016 EEOC Destin Seminar
Aug. 08, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting - Oxford MS
Aug. 09, 2016 CFO Workgroup - Program Income and Income Analysis
Aug. 09, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting Indianola MS
Aug. 10, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting - Pearl MS
Aug. 11, 2016 Marketplace Pre-Enrollment Meeting - Hattiesburg MS